New Drama Korea Movie

Download My Sister (2014) Korean Movie Subtitle Indonesia

idhab | 07.03 | 0 komentar

"My Sister (2014)" - What happened to her? The truth behind the hidden case is revealed!Music student Yeon-seo heads to Seoul to meet her sister. She’s almost there,until she sees her sisters body surrounded by people and policemen. The police clarified her death as suicide and wraps it up. However, Yeon-seo feels there’s something more to it then what can be seen and starts digging through the case herself. Detective Kim pays attention and starts reinvestigating the case. The more they dig, the more heartbreaking and shocking news they find.

Download My Sister (2014) Korean Movie Subtitle Indonesia

Download My Sister (2014) Korean Movie Subtitle Indonesia

My Sister (2014)
Movie: My Sister (2014)
Revised romanization: Ul Eonni
Hangul: 울언니
Stars: Oh Kwang-rok,Hwang Geum-hee,Yang Ha-eun And Kim Kyoul
Genre: Drama, Thriller
Director: Lee Je-rak
Release Date: December 4, 2014
Language: Korean
Country: South Korea
Quality: HDRip
Video Type: MKV

Trailer:

Untuk yang ingin download My Sister (2014) Korean Movie, berikut linknya:

Download My Sister (2014) Korea Movie
Download Subtitle My Sister (2014) Korea Movie
Download

Category: , , , ,

About GalleryBloggerTemplates.com:
GalleryBloggerTemplates.com is Free Blogger Templates Gallery. We provide Blogger templates for free. You can find about tutorials, blogger hacks, SEO optimization, tips and tricks here!

0 komentar