New Drama Korea Movie

Download My Love My Bride (2014) Korean Movie Subtitle Indonesia

idhab | 04.05 | 0 komentar

"My Love My Bride (2014)" - Movie depicts the story of a newly married couple in the present day. Young-Min ( Cho Jung-Seok) is an ordinary husband in the sweet honeymoon phase of his marriage. Mi-Young (Shin Min-A) is a smart wife.

Download My Love My Bride Korean Movie Subtitle Indonesia

Download My Love My Bride (2014) Korean Movie Subtitle Indonesia

My Love My Bride (2014)
Movie: My Love My Bride
Revised romanization: Naui Sarang Naui Shinboo
Hangul: 나의 사랑 나의 신부
Director: Lim Chan-Sang
Writer: Lee Myung-Se, Kim Ji-Hye
Producer: Byun Bong-Hyun, Shin Young-Il
Cinematographer: Choi Joo-Young
Release Date: October 8, 2014
Runtime: 111 min.
Genre: Romance / Marriage
Language: Korean
Country: South Korea
Quality: HDRip
Video Type: MKV

Trailer:

Untuk yang ingin download My Love My Bride (2014) Korean Movie, berikut linknya:

Download My Love My Bride (2014) Korea Movie
Download Subtitle My Love My Bride (2014) Korea Movie

Category: , , ,

About GalleryBloggerTemplates.com:
GalleryBloggerTemplates.com is Free Blogger Templates Gallery. We provide Blogger templates for free. You can find about tutorials, blogger hacks, SEO optimization, tips and tricks here!

0 komentar